Tuesday, June 5, 2007

experiences in camp

Troop camp was quite tiring tiring but it was fun especially bamboo activities like sawing,chopping and splittng bamboo.Water activities are fun and challenging too.Iwas suprised that we can build a double-decker in only a few hour but I believe that is just a minor thing 4 17 pj scout troop cuz we can build something even better(agree?).The food which are cooked in camp is the best food I ever taste off in camps(thumbs up 4 the girls who cooked).The double-decker is cool and strong(thumbs up 4 the boys too).Before the camp I was wondering whether I can go through it a not but I realised that it was easy and relaxing.I have broke some record in the camp that i never thought of. -spit12/30 6feet bamboos using parang and own 'revolution' bamboo

Records

-sleep in a double-decker

-6 times can ko (split a bamboo)if got energy

-

No comments: